Today, July 14, in Bigfoot news…
- …Apparently, we did need someone else to tell us that, when it comes to Melba Ketchum and her so-called study of so-called Bigfoot DNA, “to conclude anything of substance from the results would be questionable…” via Mother Nature Network and Doubtful News.
- …A cryptozoology blogger, Craig Woolheater, has gotten into the toy business. He is marketing a “novelty noisemaker” as “tons of BigFoot fun!” (At least it is “battery-free!”) Mr. Woolheater, creator of cryptomundo.com, shilled his wilderness kazoo, ironically, at the exhibition of one of history’s more lackluster Bigfoot-style hoaxes, the Minnesota Iceman at the Museum of the Weird in Austin, Tex. via Virtual-Strategy Magazine.
- …Mr. Woolheater is also is hoping that some of the dreamy, outdoorsy types who respond to Spike TV’s $10 million Bigfoot bounty will use his “SquatchIt Bigfoot call device.” Which, if nothing else, should result in a healthy increase in the number of folks who swear that, Wait a minute, I’ve just heard Bigfoot. via Digital Journal.
- Encino Man: Infamous “Minnesota Iceman” Body Reappears In Texas After Vanishing in 70′s (noncoe.com)
- Is Bigfoot a creation of Project Blue Beam? (planet.infowars.com)