Today, in Bigfoot news…
- …Les Stroud, the Canuck wilderness fanatic whose “Survivorman” show somehow did not manage to sustain the interest of the “Real Housewives” franchise, is making another run at those Mahnolo Blahnik-aided heights. He has in the works a new program, featuring himself and the cryptid fanatic Todd Standing, canoodling with “supposed colonies of unidentified primates living between Banff and Kootenay National Park…” via metronews.ca.
- …Some yutz phoned the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals — in Britain, mind you — to report a “sighting of Bigfoot, the legendary US version of the Abominable Snowman.” via The Sun .
- Science Channel Greenlights Two ‘Survivorman’ Specials (Exclusive) (entertainably.com)
- “Survivorman” Gets BlueWater Series (lezgetreal.com)
- Survivorman Les Stroud Gets Stopped by Airport Security for Filming and Is in Lockdown (video) (americanlivewire.com)